Bank Degroof Petercam Spain provides you with all the information you need about customer service, the regulations governing transparency of operations, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) rules and other useful news items (only in Spanish).
- List of Fees and Charges chargeable to clients
- Depository Institutions and Sub-Custodians for Securities and Financial Instruments
- Interest and fees for bare implied deposit accounts and implied exceeded in accounts credit.
- Quaterly information on rates and exchange comission used or offered in usual operations to frequent customers with common individual profiles.
- Information Brochure on maximum fees in securities market operations and services
- Degroof Petercam Spain Group’s Customer Service and Ombudsman Regulations
- Terms & Conditions
- Banking Code of Conduct
- Anticorruption Policy
- Retributive Policy
- MiFID: Incentive Policy
- MiFID: Operations Policy
- MiFID: Conflicts of Interest Policy
- MiFID: Elements Protection Policy
- Information on the coverage of deposits
- Communication for English customers resident in Spain: The Degroof Petercam Group and the Brexit
- Information on the identity of the execution centers and on the quality of the execution